Monday 5 August 2019

Why I use PHP

So a question arises why I use PHP as my scripting language for web development. I use PHP because it is easy to learn, easy to develop and easy to host. It is free of cost and has a good community support. It just get my things done and apart from that it is great when you want to add little dynamic functionalists to your static web pages. You can find lots of resources , scripts and material online which you can use as reference while creating your code. You can even buy books if your budget allows. For now I am depending on web resources they are great but not a match of paid content which is generally more organized and well written. I have a functional knowledge of HTML and CSS and php just go great with them and it for now does what i am looking for. 

Here are some good reason to use PHP
  1. It can easily works with html
  2. It is easy to learn
  3. it has lot of interactive features for visitor
  4. You can find lots of resources , scripts and material online which you can use as reference while creating your code
  5. it is a free language with no licensing fees so the cost of using it is minimal
  6. A good benefit of using PHP is that it can interact with many different database languages including MySQL.
  7. PHP also has very good online documentation with a good framework of functions in place

0 comments:

Post a Comment